The Nigerian Army 2017/2018 recruitment application form is Out online via recruitment.army.mil.ng . We bring to your notice that the Nigerian army recruitment form and guide on how to apply for tradesmen/women 2017/2018. In this place, we will show you the step by step guide on how to apply for 2017/2018 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
If you have been waiting for this opportunity, the time is here and don’t miss out on anything.
Applications into the Nigerian Army for 2017 are ongoing and accepted from suitably qualified candidates to the 2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
The Nigerian Army 2017 Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the basic requirement that you must meet before you can be taken into the 2017 Nigerian Army recruitment 76 regular recruits intake.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2016.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
NOTICE: The application form for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2017 is not Ready yet, we will let you know once the form goes live
- To get started, kindly go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- You are to apply once as multiple applications will be disqualified from the exercise.
- Click on Application and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process, then
- On submission of application online, you are to print out the completed application form which must include the following important parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
(4) just as stated in the basic requirement section, you are to come along to the designated screening centers with the online printed forms.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- 2017 Army Recruitment Form
- Army Recruitment 2017
- How to Join Nigerian Army 2017
- Is 2017 Nigerian Army Form Out?
- 2017 Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army
- Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army 76RRI Recruitment
- 2017 Nigerian Army Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.